Take your business mobile!
Are you looking to start your food truck dream?
In the last five years the simple food truck has come forward leaps and bounds, filling a unique void in the market and catering to the Aussie way of eating and enjoying food.
So, if you have a great concept, a passion for stellar food, customer service and satisfaction and are exploring the idea of a food truck, van or trailer, then this guide is for you!
Download your guide
In this guide, we cover:
- Truck, trailer or van - there are many different varieties of vehicles that could work for your concept.
- Why mobile food businesses work - we provide seven reasons why running food truck business is such an attractive prospect.
- Tips from a food truck designer - we interviewed John Greco, a custom food truck and coffee van designer based in Sydney. John has 16 years' experience in designing and building specialised vehicles into fully functioning commercial kitchens on the go.
- The challenges - learn from those who have come before you, and go into your new venture with eyes wide open.
- A step-by-step guide to getting set up as a food truck operator here in Australia.
- A Brisbane food truck success story - we spoke with entrepreneur Brent Poulter and how he turned his food truck business into massive store success with Getta Burger.