Craft your coffee experience
Drinking coffee is a culture, and as a barista or cafe owner you probably know this, but the modern coffee drinker is evolving.
Customers have become more discerning in their preferences, they want to expand their coffee knowledge and with this, comes greater expectations on baristas and café owners to deliver coffee with more complex flavours.
Business owners need to have a deeper understanding of what their customer likes; are they willing to try new blends and new brewing methods?
Download your guide
In this 30 page guide, we cover:
- The rising trend of alternative brewing methods
- How you can create a stand out coffee experience
- Different customer coffee drinker profiles
- Alternative brewing methods - explained
- Which brew is best for your business
- Expert insights into which brewing method is easiest to perfect
- Incorporating alternative brewing into your café
- Interviews with Aussie cafes embracing alternative coffee methods & how it’s helped their businesses.
We hope this guide will help you feel inspired and well-informed to start exploring how your business can incorporate different coffee brewing methods to satisfy your customers.
Interested in other tips to make your business successful?
Silver Chef has a host of free content just for you!