Silver Chef warmly welcomes the Federal Government's initiative to stimulate and strengthen the economy through a renewed focus on small businesses. Those with an annual turnover of less than $2 million can claim a tax deduction for each asset they purchase up to $20,000.
Silver Chef is passionate about supporting small business heroes, like you! Our mission is to help business owners succeed and bring their dreams to life - whether that's running your own café or restaurant, expanding your existing business or opening more stores.
What you may not know is that you can use Silver Chef and the government deduction to super charge your business. Our Rent-Try-Buy® Solution is specifically designed for hospitality business owners and works hand-in-hand with the government's tax initiative to give you maximum benefit and flexibility.
Rent-Try-Buy gives you the much-needed flexibility to quickly adjust your business plans in response to changing consumer tastes and dining trends, and to make important capital investment decisions at the time of your choosing. Remember, it's the use of the equipment – not the ownership of it – that makes a business successful, so there's no need to spend your cash on depreciating equipment and have this as a liability on your profit and loss statement.
Silver Chef's Finance is PURRE
With our short 12 month agreement, you can:
P – Purchase any or all the equipment at any time and receive a 75% net rental rebate within the first year.
U – Upgrade any piece of equipment at any time with no penalty;
R – Return the equipment after 12 months with no further obligation; or
R – Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to reduce;
E – Switch to our Easy Own product and work towards ownership; we'll reduce your weekly payments by 30% Get the best of both worlds by taking advantage of 100% tax deductible payments under Rent-Try-Buy AND also claim the government's tax deduction when you choose to pay-out or work towards ownership with Easy Own.
- 100% tax deductibility on your rental payments*
- Preserve your capital and save your cash. Don't waste precious capital on commercial equipment that's only going to depreciate in value. Let Silver Chef buy the equipment on your behalf and rent it instead.
- Adapt easily to market conditions. Upgrade or buy out whenever you want – not on a yearly anniversary or at the end of a long term contract like other funders on the market.
- Boost your competitive edge and take advantage of industry trends. We have 5 flexible options and a short 12 month agreement.
- 98% approval rating (highest in the industry by nearly 30%)
As the first specialist hospitality funder in Australia, Silver Chef has protected hospitality small businesses like yours for 30 years from the number one killer - poor cash flow - by offering specialty hospitality equipment and store fit-out funding solutions that are as flexible as your business needs to be in this competitive landscape.
*Silver Chef does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified person.